The CCC Launches a Digital Badge Program for Certified Professionals
Cloud Credential Council (CCC)
We award both digital badges and digital certifications to IT and business professionals on their digital transformation journey. We’re committed to providing you with the tools you need to advance your career, and we know that being able to communicate your professional credentials is a necessary step for you. That’s why we are excited to partner with Accredible, to provide you with digital versions of the credentials you earn with us. We believe these credentials enhance the value of your certifications with a convenient and professional representation.
With this service, we provide career growth insights based on your certifications. This way you can see exactly what the impact of your newly acquired certification has had on others and what you can expect when you pursue a CCC credential.
What is Accredible
Accredible is a platform for creating digital badges. Accredible has issued millions of digital badges for professional associations around the world, for recognizing career certifications and achievements.
We recognize the importance of being able to verify skills. Accredible’s digital badges and certificates are unsurpassed when it comes to security and verification. Individuals can now prove their credibility, and employers can identify the ideal job candidate.
Benefits of digital badges and certificates
The digital badge you will receive is a way for you to share and validate your achievement. Digital badges allow you to stand out as a certified expert in our industry and give you verified credibility.
- Always accessible – Never worry about losing your certificate. Your credential will always be present at its web address.
- Easily shareable – You want to share your achievement. Digital credentials let you showcase your achievement on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn with one click.
- Control your privacy – Take advantage of searchability and have your achievement be discoverable on search engines. If you prefer, set it to private and share with only selected people. How and when you share your credential is up to you.
- Print at any time – Easily print a high-quality PDF of your certificate, whenever you’d like.
- Learning verified – Your achievements can be verified at any time. Your certifications on LinkedIn can be linked to your live credential so employers can verify what you have achieved.
- Portable and exportable achievements – Compatibility with Mozilla Open Badges means you can add certificates to different Backpacks. Embed your credential on your own website, in your email signature or save a PDF of your credential.
How to find and retrieve your credentials
Once you have been issued a badge from us, you will receive an email notification from email@example.com. Please allow for 2-3 business days after you complete your certification exam for your credential notice to be delivered. The notification email will be delivered to the email address you supplied and will give you a link to your badge and certificate.
Once you have completed your certification on the learning platform, you’ll be able to click through to view your badges on Accredible. You can retrieve your credentials, and analyze salary ranges specific to their certification’s skills, including which companies are interested in hiring the skills that your certification provides.
How to make the most of your digital credential
Your digital badge should give you recognition for your newly-earned professional designation. With our secure digital badges, your new skills and knowledge can be verified and shared with employers, colleagues, and recruiters. To get the most out of your digital badge, you can:
- Add it to your ‘Certifications’ on LinkedIn (you can do this with one click on the credential)
- Share it to your LinkedIn feed to update your network
- Add your badge and designation to your email signature to communicate your new status with your colleagues and partners
Our CCC Digital Skills Survey shows that organizations across the globe are unaware of the significant gap they have in understanding what digital really is, what digital can deliver, as well as how to achieve success from digital strategies and the adoption of digital technologies. The new digital badges and certificates help you prove you are able to handle the many challenges modern businesses are facing — giving you a clear advantage over your peers.
Never miss an interesting article
Get our latest news, tutorials, guides, tips & deals delivered to your inbox.