Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? CCC is using Leapest for all the business accounts.
CCC Internet of Things (IoT) Foundation Self-Study with Exam
The CCC Internet of Things Foundation certification provides the business perspectives of IoT including the advantages of early adoption and monetization models. The course provides professionals with an overview and insight into the emerging technology. It further expands on the technologies enabling IoT and the various challenges to expect. Several scenarios describe the use cases and applications of IoT that result in smart applications and services to inspire organizations making the move to IoT. The course provides future insights in IoT and forecasts the status of the connected world in 2020.
The product includes: Self-Study e-book, Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam, Practice Questions (Presentation Pack), Exam Preparation Guide, Mock Exam
Certificate: Internet of Things Foundation
Duration in hours: 16
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
- Course Introduction
- Concepts and Terminologies
- Business Orientation
- Basic Building Blocks of IoT–Architecture
- Enabling Technologies of IoT + Lab Activities
- IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
- IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define concepts and terminologies of IoT.
- Examine new devices and interfaces that are driving IoT growth.
- Relate to business perspectives of IoT (advantages of early adoption of IoT technologies).
- Predict implications of IoT for your business.
- Examine the role of enabling technologies for IoT, such as cloud computing and Big Data.
- Identify security and governance issues with IoT.
- Examine future growth opportunities of IoT in the coming years.
The Internet of Things Foundation course is most interesting for business and management professionals, including:
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.