Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? CCC is using Leapest for all the business accounts.
CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager Self-Study with Exam
The CCC PCSM certification maps cloud service management concepts, priorities, roles, risks, benefits, and strategies for improved and adaptable IT Service Management (ITSM) in a cloud environment. The course addresses the challenges service management professionals face while helping organizations ensure optimal, measurable, service delivery and management in increasingly complicated cloud environments.
Through this course, participants are able to design and deliver cloud services. It undertakes a practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operational processes, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
The product includes: Self-Study e-book, Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam, Practice Questions (Presentation Pack), Exam Preparation Guide, Mock Exam
Certificate: Professional Cloud Service Manager
Duration in hours: 1
Domain: Cloud Computing
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- Cloud Service Management Roles
- Cloud Service Strategy
- Cloud Service Design, Deployment, and Migration
- Cloud Service Management
- Cloud Service Economics
- Cloud Service Governance
- Showing the Value of Cloud Services
- Popular Service Management Frameworks
At the end of this course, the participants will gain competencies in and be able to:
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts.
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services.
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management.
- Compare the relationship between cloud provider and cloud consumer.
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization.
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services.
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage.
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer’s and provider’s perspective of a cloud marketplace.
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models.
- Illustrate the benefits, risks and issues of DevOps within an IT organization.
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations.
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services.
- Examine the challenges with purchasing cloud-based services.
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model.
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management.
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy.
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards.
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization.3
The PCSM course will be of interest to:
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical Pre-Sales Consultants
- IT Professionals
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 75 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 25 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.