Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? CCC is using Leapest for all the business accounts.
CCC Cloud Technology Associate Self-Study with Exam
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate™ certification demonstrates you to get the basic skill set and knowledge associated with cloud and virtualization. This certification is a critical step to advance your career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates. The certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the cloud key concepts and its relevant terminology. Furthermore, it provides the foundation needed to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training/certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional level certifications.
The product includes: Self-Study e-book, Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam, Practice Questions (Presentation Pack), Exam Preparation Guide, Mock Exam
Certificate: Cloud Technology Associate
Duration in hours: 16
Domain: Cloud Computing
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Preparing for Cloud Adoption
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization. This will also include business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Understand the latest digitization trends associated with cloud computing.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.