Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? CCC is using Leapest for all the business accounts.
CCC Cloud Technology Associate Self-Study with Exam
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate™ certification demonstrates you to get the basic skill set and knowledge associated with cloud and virtualization. This certification is a critical step to advance your career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates. The certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the cloud key concepts and its relevant terminology. Furthermore, it provides the foundation needed to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training/certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional level certifications.
The product includes: Self-Study e-book, Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam, Practice Questions (Presentation Pack), Mock Exam
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: Cloud Technology Associate
Duration in hours: 16
Domain: Cloud Computing
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Module 3: Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Module 4: The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- Module 5: Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Module 6: Preparing for Cloud Adoption
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization. This will also include business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Understand the latest digitization trends associated with cloud computing.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%