Cloud Technology Associate™ 4
The Cloud Technology Associate™ certification enables professionals to operate effectively in a Cloud environment, demonstrating an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology. It works as the ideal foundation for those interested in advancing their careers with professional-level certifications.
Why choose a CCC certification
Verify Your Skills World-Wide
30 Days Money Back
Learn Today and at Your Own Pace
Get Certified. Get Ahead.
CCC certified professionals make an actual difference and help their organizations drive change. They stand out from their peers with verifiable skills and credentials. Get started with our career-changing Cloud Technology Associate™ 4.
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have:
- 6+ months of experience in Internet/web technologies
- Some basic knowledge of storage and network technologies (preferred)
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate™ certification demonstrates that candidates have the basic skill set and knowledge associated with cloud computing and virtualization. It delves into the enhanced capabilities of cloud computing when combined with the latest digitization trends and emerging transformative technologies. The guide highlights the important cloud challenges and risks, provides the corresponding measures to mitigate these, and addresses governance and compliance issues. The guide ends with a roadmap and a set of strategies that organizations select for successful adoption of the cloud environment.
The certification is a critical step to advance the candidate’s career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates. The certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminologies. It furthermore provides the foundation required to complete subsequent vendor-specific training/certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional level certifications.
The following departments benefit from CCC Cloud Technology Associate-certified professionals:
- Research & Development
CCC Cloud Technology Associate jobs include:
- CXO’s, Board Members, & Business Operation Heads
- Database Administrators
- IT Analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Managers
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- Project Managers
- System Administrators
- Technology Enthusiasts & Entrepreneurs
- Others (Audit, Purchase etc.)
Once you become Cloud Technology Associate™ 4 certified, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing including business benefits and cloud terminologies.
- Identify the technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization including the role and benefits of hypervisors and containers and the different types of virtualization.
- Identify how emerging technologies (AI, IoT, 5G, RPA, Digital Twin, and others) enhance the capabilities of cloud computing, such as performance, security, and faster deployment.
- Define cloud security, governance, risk, and compliance and identify the risks/threats involved in cloud computing and the corresponding mitigation measures and best practices.
- List the strategies involved in the roadmap for cloud adoption and their implementation and migration for different cloud service and deployment models.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing – A Key Pillar of Digital Transformation
- Cloud Security
- Preparing for Cloud Adoption
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: Cloud Technology Associate
Duration in hours: 16
Domain: Cloud Computing
- Video lessons
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study certification option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
Certification courses include a mock exam. You can download the mock exam from your dashboard. Free self-study ebooks do not include an exam.
All certificates and badges are issues through Accredible. You will receive an email with your download link in the days following your exam.
This is the best approach currently available on the market to provide insights into the shifting operational demand to meet digital needs.
KPMG IT Service OOD
Learn, grow, and find the job you deserve.
Acquire in-demand skills with digital transformation training that sets the global standard.
Get familiar with all the important digital transformation themes. Understand the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies and how they can transform any organization.
Prove Your Worth
Verify your skills with industry-recognized certifications. Put the use of new and emerging technologies into perspective, explains their value, and help organizations make the best use of emerging technologies.
Find the job that suits your newly acquired skills set. Stand out with both a digital badge and digital certification. Easily share the verifiable details of your achievements.
Be The Change. Drive The Change.
The ability to acquire new skills and expand your digital capabilities has never been more important.
Add value to your resume
Your CCC certification is amongst the highest-rated and sought-after in the industry. Bridge the gap between emerging technologies and business needs.
Grow in-demand skills
The current wave of digital technologies is witnessing change at an unprecedented rate. The opportunity today is to upskill and reskill to gain a significant advantage.
Develop your network
Have your hard work recognized and participate in our expert network of peers. Join a movement of professionals driving change.
Broaden your horizon
Access business-oriented certifications designed to develop a holistic understanding of the concepts, terminology, and associated business advantages.
See Your Hard Work Pay Off.