Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? CCC is using Leapest for all the business accounts.
CCC Blockchain Foundation Self-Study with Exam
The Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates with a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be used for solving real business problems in industry, and an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a use case of blockchain.
The product includes: Self-Study e-book, Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam, Mock Exam
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: Blockchain Foundation
Duration in hours: 16
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
- Module 1: Blockchain overview
- Module 2: Applications and Uses of Blockchain
- Module 3: Working of Blockchain Demystified
- Module 4: Crypto Economics
- Module 5: Blockchain Alliances
- Module 6: Future of Blockchain
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain.
- Explain the features and components of blockchain.
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain.
- Describe blockchain applications and uses cases.
- Explain the working of blockchain technology.
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done.
- Give the overview of crypto economics and crypto trading.
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and hyperledger.
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored, In-class proctored
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%