The shift from traditional IT to a cloud enabled agile IT organization is well underway. In the past business could perform well if IT was underperforming.
Today IT needs to be high performing for businesses to succeed. The CCC designs certification programs that help IT professionals and organizations better understand new capabilities and new technologies. CCC certification programs help to build the relevance competences for professionals to work in the new era. The CCC offers programs for Cloud, Big Data and Internet of Things.Find a Training Partner
Get 15% Discount on CCC Self-study Bundle
The time is now to develop your skills and improve your capabilities.
Cloud Technology Associate Certification
- What: Validates the skills and knowledge required to work in a cloud-enabled organization. This is a cornerstone certification for everyone involved in cloud computing
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute CCC-CTA exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot topics: Abstracting hardware resources, typically through software, to mask the physical boundaries to the user (for example, to provide multiple copies of a server)., digitization, risk, The person, organization, or entity responsible for making a service available to service consumers, hypervisor, digitaltransformation, adoption, migration.
Professional Cloud Administrator Certification
- What: Enables Network-, Systems-, and Database Administrators to effectively operate in the cloud. This certification program provides a hands-on, practical approach to cloud provisioning for administrators and touches upon all the aspects of administering cloud services.
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute CCC-PCA exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot Topics: deployment, workload, capacity, network, storage, provisioning, multy-tenancy, clustering, balancing, pooling, scalability, bursting, elasticity, tiering, interoperability, portability, audit, metrics, recovery, backup, security.
Professional Cloud Developer Certification
- What: the standardization of cloud-related methods, and the architectures, technologies and design considerations in cloud development.
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute CCC-PCD exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot topics: patterns, API, cloud parser, BPaas, migration, DevOps, oAuth, SAML, SSO, semantic, OWL, RDF, testing, automation, sandbox, polyglotism, scalability, Iaas, Paas, CePaaS.
Professional Cloud Service Manager Certification
- What: Provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact IT operations.
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute CCC-PCSM exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot Topics: ITSM, roles, service design, planning, service assurance, devops, configurations, change management, procurement, governance, measuring.
Professional Cloud Security Manager Certification
- What: Explores the core concepts related to security, risk and compliance within the cloud computing environment. CCC-PCS enables candidates to apply the underpinning security concepts to an enterprise cloud computing environment.
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute CCC-PCS exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot Topics: governance, asset, threat, vulnerability, risk, return on security investment, multi tenancy, shared responsibility, authentication, authorization, data protection, cloud risk assessment, multi-factor authentication, data classification, data security, forensics, contracting, monitoring, FedRAMP, hardening, software defined network, vulnerability, penetration testing.
Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification
- What: Equips Solution Architects with insights and familiarity with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of cloud technology adoption and operating models.
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute CCC-PCSA exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot Topic: protocols, interfaces, frameworks, layers, XAAS, lifecycle, transition, transformation, TCO, migration, consumer, provider, IoT, ROI.
Internet of Things Foundation Certification
- What: Provides an understanding, insights and key components of the Internet of Things. Taking and passing this certification will give you an early advantage of the benefits of this new technology.
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute CCC-IoTF exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot Topics: CIoT, IIOT, CPS, M2M, IoE, monetization, analytics, architecture, network, IPv4vsIPv6, NFC, 6LoWPAN, Big Data, security, OWASP, governance.
Big Data Foundation Certification
- What: Provides an understanding of Big Data, potential data sources that can be used for solving real business problems, and an overview of data mining and the tools used in it.
- How: Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute CCC-BDF exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Hot Topics: volume, velocity, variety, privacy, ethics, unstructured data, datasources, Facebook Graph API, Twitter REST API, data mining, classification, association, clustering, weka, KNIME, R, Hadoop, map reduce, mongoDB, sentiment analysis.