Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? CCC is using Leapest for all the business accounts.
CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Self-Study with Exam
The CCC PCSA certification equips solution architects with insights and familiarity with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of cloud technology adoption and operating models. Organizations want to leverage cloud computing to its full potential, which is changing architecture requirements. Professionals who are defining the architecture of future generation technology solutions need to grasp these changes and approaches to facilitate the needs in the solutions architecture.
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) accredited Professional Solutions Architect (PCSA) outlines the impact of cloud on business and information architecture, application design, data management, and security architecture. The course covers the critical concepts and supplements this with exercises and case studies, which extensively refer to the technologies from the most important technologies, platforms, and cloud standards.
The product includes: Self-Study e-book, Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam, Practice Questions (Presentation Pack), Exam Preparation Guide, Mock Exam
Certificate: Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
Duration in hours: 16
Domain: Cloud Computing
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
- Course Introduction
- History of Cloud Computing
- Impact of Cloud Computing
- Technology Engineering of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Solution Architectures
- Cloud Service Lifecycle
- Service Transition and Service Transformation
- Consumer Perspective on Setting up Cloud Environments
- Provider Perspective on Setting up Cloud Environments
- Cloud Ecosystem
- Types of XaaS Solutions
- Targeting the Right Solution Architecture
At the end of this course, the participant will gain competencies in and be able to:
- Explain the history of cloud computing and its impact on business and IT architecture.
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating “as a Service”.
- Explain the impact of cloud computing on service management.
- Understand consumer and provider perspectives on setting up cloud environments.
- Evaluate a cloud solution architecture.
- Migrate and transition to a cloud environment.
This course will be of interest to:
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Enterprise Architects
- Senior Developers
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 75 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 25 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.