Internet of Things Foundation Certification
The Internet of Things Foundation certification(IoTF) covers the basic concepts, terminology, and key components of IoT. It explains the business perspectives of IoT including the advantages of early adoption and monetization models. It further expands on the technologies enabling IoT and the various challenges to expect. Several scenarios describe the use cases and applications of IoT that result in smart applications and services to inspire organizations making the move to IoT. The certification provides future insights in IoT and forecasts the status of the connected world in 2020.Find a Training Partner
Get 15% Discount on CCC Self-study Bundle
The time is now to develop your skills and improve your capabilities.
- Define concepts and terminologies of IoT.
- Examine new devices and interfaces that are driving IoT growth.
- Relate to business perspectives of IoT (advantages of early adoption of IoT technologies).
- Predict implications of IoT for your business.
- Examine the role of enabling technologies for IoT, such as cloud computing and Big Data.
- Identify security and governance issues with IoT.
- Examine future growth opportunities of IoT in the coming years.
- Module 1: Concepts and Terminologies
- Module 2: Business Orientation
- Module 3: Basic Building Blocks of IoT–Architecture
- Module 4: Enabling Technologies of IoT + Lab Activities
- Module 5: IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
- Module 6: IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
- Software Engineers
- Application Developers
- IT Architects
- System administrators
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
You can find the full list of the CCC Training Partner and filter them by their location. However, in case you cannot find a CCC training near your location you can always opt for a self-study solution.
CCC Training Partner | Online Self-study with Exam
There are no formal prerequisites for the exam, but the participants must be conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Internet of Things Foundation Certification.
Are You Ready to Take the Internet of Things Foundation Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your Internet of Things knowledge.Start Your Mock Exam
The role-based alignment of the CCC cloud courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.