Professional Cloud Service Manager Certification
The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
Get 15% Discount on CCC Self-study Bundle
The time is now to develop your skills and improve your capabilities.
15% Discount code – goCCC!
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts.
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services.
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management.
- Compare the relationship between the cloud provider and cloud consumer.
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization.
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services.
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage.
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer’s and provider’s perspective of a cloud marketplace.
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models.
- Illustrate the benefits, risks, and issues of DevOps within an IT organization.
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations.
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services.
- Examine the challenges with purchasing cloud-based services.
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model.
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management.
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy.
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards.
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization.
Module 1: Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- Module 2: Cloud Service Management Roles
- Module 3: Cloud Service Strategy
- Module 4: Cloud Service Design, Deployment and Migration
- Module 5: Cloud Service Management
- Module 6: Cloud Service Economics
- Module 7: Cloud Service Governance
- Module 8: Showing the Value of Cloud Services to the Business
- Module 9: Popular Service Management Frameworks
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical Pre-Sales Consultants
- IT Professionals
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
Choose Your Certification
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
Pass the Certification Exam
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
Professional Cloud Service Manager Certification Path
Cloud best practices and principles bridge the gap between technical cloud skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
The certification path shows how various certifications can be used in conjunction with a CCC credential.
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. There are no prerequisites. Cloud Technology Associate certification (or equivalent) is recommended to be conversant in cloud concepts and vocabulary. Participants will also benefit from a strong IT service management background and/or ITIL certification.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Service Manager Certificate.
Are You Ready to Take the CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your cloud knowledge.
Are You Already Professional Cloud Service Manager Certified?
Update your LinkedIn profile. Include your certificate number for verification.
Professional Cloud Service Manager training was very useful for my current role as Cloud Service Manager. A lot of practical guidelines provided by the other participants and the trainer.
Service Management Team Lead at KPMG IT Service OOD
We have been extremely pleased with this course, from its content to its delivery, as well as its relevance to the wider Cloud Computing market.
Founder & Director at GuruTeam Ireland
The role-based alignment of the CCC courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.