Professional Cloud Developer Certification
The Professional Cloud Developer (PCD) certification provides a thorough understanding of the technology platforms and cloud-computing providers. Application developers benefit further from having a thorough understanding, and working-level knowledge, of vendor-neutral application design principles, ensuring that applications provide the most value throughout the application lifecycle.Find a Training Provider Self-Study
- Understand Cloud Architecture Patterns, caching, RESTful services and session management, together with security and compliance fundamentals in cloud.
- Apply and analyze knowledge about database integrations, messaging in cloud environment, and scalable coding.
- Understand development monetization techniques and license models.
- Apply knowledge about semantic web and ontologies.
- Understand development and deployment in IaaS
- Understand tenant aware application development, interoperable cloud code and application architecture models in PaaS
- Understand Software development in SaaS, Development of APIs and Mashups together with understanding of cloud service catalogues and application marketplaces.
- Module 1: Certification Program Introduction
- Module 2: Cloud Architecture Patterns
- Module 3: Service Modularity, Encapsulation, and Orchestration
- Module 4: Development Monetization Techniques
- Module 5: Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
- Module 6: Metadata and Semantic
- Module 7: Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
- Module 8: Scalable Coding
- Module 9: IaaS: Deployment Automation and Elastic Sizing of Environments
- Module 10: PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
- Module 11: PaaS: Application Architecture Models
- Module 12: PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
- Module 13: SaaS: Cloud Service Catalogs and Application Marketplaces
- Module 14: SaaS: Mashups and Open APIS
- Module 15: Exam Preparation Guide
- Application Developers
- Cloud Architects
Professional Cloud Developer Certification Path
Cloud best practices and principles bridge the gap between technical cloud skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
The certification path shows how various certifications can be used in conjunction with a CCC credential.
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess a CCC Cloud Technology Associate or similar level qualification.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Developer Certificate.
Are You Ready to Take the Professional Cloud Developer Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your cloud knowledge.Request the Mock Exam
The role-based alignment of the CCC cloud courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.