Professional Cloud Administrator Certification
The certification lays out the core components of the cloud administrator function and the necessary skills. Candidates will be able to apply the underpinning administration concepts in an enterprise cloud computing environment while taking into account the impact of the shift of some aspects of a cloud administration role to external cloud providers.
Get 15% Discount on CCC Self-study Bundle
The time is now to develop your skills and improve your capabilities.
15% Discount code – goCCC!
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third-party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage, and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
- Module 1: Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Module 2: Scalable and Elastic Administration
- Module 3: Cloud Interoperability & Portability
- Module 4: Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Module 5: Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Module 6: Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Module 7: Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
- Module 8: Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
- Network, Systems or Database Administrators
- IT Managers
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
Choose Your Certification
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
Pass the Certification Exam
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
CCC Certification Path
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council and that participants are familiar with key cloud concepts and terminology.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Administrator Certification.
Are You Ready to Take the Professional Cloud Administrator Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your Internet of Things knowledge.
Are You Already Professional Cloud Administrator Certified?
Update your LinkedIn profile. Include your certificate number for verification.
Professional Cloud Service Manager training was very useful for my current role as Cloud Service Manager. A lot of practical guidelines provided by the other participants and the trainer.
Service Management Team Lead at KPMG IT Service OOD
We have been extremely pleased with this course, from its content to its delivery, as well as its relevance to the wider Cloud Computing market.
Founder & Director at GuruTeam Ireland
The role-based alignment of the CCC courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.
International Cloud Computing SME
I'm fully satisfied with my experience with the CCC and I believe the knowledge I gained will remain relevant and useful for the next 10 to 15 years. The concepts approached and the way their relationship was explained was fantastic.
Delivery, Program and Service Management Consultant at CenturyLink
The material covered all relevant aspects. The CCC is fantastic for vendor-neutral cloud architecture services and design and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a colleague.
Solution Architect at USDA
IoT Foundation provided me a very solid foundation and paved the way to move on with Cloud-based IoT programs. I was pleasantly surprised to find a well structured, well-organized course that challenged some of my preconceptions.