Professional Cloud Administrator Certification
The certification lays out the core components of the cloud administrator function and the necessary skills. Candidates will be able to apply the underpinning administration concepts in an enterprise cloud computing environment, while taking into account the impact of the shift of some aspects of a cloud administration role to external cloud providers.Find a Training Provider Self-Study
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
- Module 1: Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Module 2: Scalable and Elastic Administration
- Module 3: Cloud Interoperability & Portability
- Module 4: Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Module 5: Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Module 6: Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Module 7: Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
- Module 8: Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
- Network, Systems or Database Administrators
- IT Managers
Professional Cloud Administrator Certification Path
Cloud best practices and principles bridge the gap between technical cloud skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
The certification path shows how various certifications can be used in conjunction with a CCC credential.
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council and that participants are familiar with key cloud concepts and terminology.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Administrator Certification.
The role-based alignment of the CCC cloud courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.