Professional Cloud Administrator Certification
The certification lays out the core components of the cloud administrator function and the necessary skills. Candidates will be able to apply the underpinning administration concepts in an enterprise cloud computing environment, while taking into account the impact of the shift of some aspects of a cloud administration role to external cloud providers.Find a Training Partner
Get 15% Discount on CCC Self-study Bundle
The time is now to develop your skills and improve your capabilities.
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third-party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage, and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
- Module 1: Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Module 2: Scalable and Elastic Administration
- Module 3: Cloud Interoperability & Portability
- Module 4: Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Module 5: Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Module 6: Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Module 7: Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
- Module 8: Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
- Network, Systems or Database Administrators
- IT Managers
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
You can find the full list of the CCC Training Partner and filter them by their location. However, in case you cannot find a CCC training near your location you can always opt for a self-study solution.
CCC Training Partner | Online Self-study
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
Start Your Mock Exam
CCC Certification Path
The CCC’s vendor-neutral certifications are designed to enable IT professionals, to support vendor-specific technical training and/or generic IT best practices. IoT, Big Data, and Cloud principles bridge the gap between technical skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council and that participants are familiar with key cloud concepts and terminology.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Administrator Certification.
Are You Ready to Take the Professional Cloud Administrator Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your cloud knowledge.Start Your Mock Exam
The role-based alignment of the CCC cloud courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.