Big Data Foundation Certification
The Big Data Foundation certification (BDF) is designed to provide you with hands-on experience in using two of the most popular technologies in Big Data processing – Hadoop and MongoDB. You will get the opportunity to practice installing these two technologies through lab exercises. The exercises expose you to real-life Big Data technologies with the purpose of obtaining results from real datasets from Twitter.
- Explain Big Data, its origin, and its characteristics.
- Discuss about the tools applicable to Big Data processing.
- Explain data mining.
- Discuss the popular Big Data technologies – Hadoop and MongoDB.
- Discuss the Big Data projects and the main players involved.
- Identify and obtain relevant datasets when looking at a business problem.
- Install and manage Big Data processing environments based on Hadoop or MongoDB at a departmental level.
- Module 1: Certification Program Introduction
- Module 2: Big Data Fundamentals
- Module 3: Big Data Sources
- Module 4: Data Mining: Concepts and Tools
- Module 5: Big Data Technologies – Hadoop
- Module 6: Big Data Technologies – MongoDB
- Software Engineers
- Application Developers
- IT Architects
- System administrators
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
You can find the full list of the CCC Training Partner and filter them by their location. However, in case you cannot find a CCC training near your location you can always opt for a self-study solution.
CCC Training Partner | Online Self-study
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
Start Your Free Mock Exam
Big Data Foundation Certification Path
Cloud best practices and principles bridge the gap between technical cloud skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
The certification path shows how various certifications can be used in conjunction with a CCC credential.
There are no formal prerequisites.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Big Data Foundation Certification.
Are You Ready to Take the Big Data Foundation Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your big data knowledge.Start Your Mock Exam
The role-based alignment of the CCC cloud courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.