Cloud Technology Associate Certification
This certification enables IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment, demonstrating an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology. Furthermore, it provides the foundation needed in order to successfully complete subsequent technical training/certification programs.
Get 15% Discount on CCC Self-study Bundle
The time is now to develop your skills and improve your capabilities.
15% Discount code – goCCC!
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization including business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the factors involved for implementation of different cloud models.
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Module 3: Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Module 4: The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- Module 5: Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance, and Governance
- Module 6: Preparing for Cloud Adoption
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Other functions affected by cloud (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
Choose Your Certification
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
Pass the Certification Exam
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
The New Version of the Cloud Technology Associate Launch
Offering an understanding of all essential concepts and latest trends in Cloud computing. The product is based on a balanced syllabus that addresses both the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing.
Learn the major differences/enhancements between the previous and current versions of the CTA certification program.
CCC Certification Path
The CCC’s vendor-neutral certifications are designed to enable IT professionals, to support vendor-specific technical training and/or generic IT best practices. IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, and Cloud principles bridge the gap between technical skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
The CCC Associate level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess intermediate knowledge (6+ months of experience) on internet/web technologies. Basic knowledge of storage and network technologies is a plus.
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Cloud Technology Associate Certificate.
Are You Ready to Take the Big Data Foundation Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your Internet of Things knowledge.
Are you already Big Data Foundation Certified?
Update your LinkedIn profile. Include your certificate number for verification.
Here’s a list of the commonly asked questions about the Cloud Technology Associate (CTA) program.
Professional Cloud Service Manager training was very useful for my current role as Cloud Service Manager. A lot of practical guidelines provided by the other participants and the trainer.
Service Management Team Lead at KPMG IT Service OOD
We have been extremely pleased with this course, from its content to its delivery, as well as its relevance to the wider Cloud Computing market.
Founder & Director at GuruTeam Ireland
The role-based alignment of the CCC courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.