Blockchain Foundation Certification
The Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be used for solving real business problems in the industry, and an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a use case of blockchain.
Get 15% Discount on CCC Self-study Bundle
The time is now to develop your skills and improve your capabilities.
15% Discount code – goCCC!
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain.
- Explain the features and components of blockchain.
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain.
- Describe blockchain applications and uses cases.
- Explain the working of blockchain technology.
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done.
- Give the overview of crypto economics and crypto trading.
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and hyperledger.
- Module 1: Blockchain overview
- Module 2: Applications and Uses of Blockchain
- Module 3: Working of Blockchain Demystified
- Module 4: Crypto Economics
- Module 5: Blockchain Alliances
- Module 6: Future of Blockchain
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities
- Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads
- Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
Choose Your Certification
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
Pass the Certification Exam
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
Requirements involve having a basic understanding of the Internet and an open, curious mind.
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Blockchain Foundation Certification.
Professional Cloud Service Manager training was very useful for my current role as Cloud Service Manager. A lot of practical guidelines provided by the other participants and the trainer.
Service Management Team Lead at KPMG IT Service OOD
We have been extremely pleased with this course, from its content to its delivery, as well as its relevance to the wider Cloud Computing market.
Founder & Director at GuruTeam Ireland
The role-based alignment of the CCC courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.
International Cloud Computing SME
I'm fully satisfied with my experience with the CCC and I believe the knowledge I gained will remain relevant and useful for the next 10 to 15 years. The concepts approached and the way their relationship was explained was fantastic.
Delivery, Program and Service Management Consultant at CenturyLink
The material covered all relevant aspects. The CCC is fantastic for vendor-neutral cloud architecture services and design and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a colleague.
Solution Architect at USDA
IoT Foundation provided me a very solid foundation and paved the way to move on with Cloud-based IoT programs. I was pleasantly surprised to find a well structured, well-organized course that challenged some of my preconceptions.