Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification
This certification is designed for technology professionals who architect the technology solutions that support the changing requirements due to the adoption of cloud computing, and help organizations leverage the opportunities that cloud is creating. Solution Architects need to understand the impact that cloud is having on business and information architecture, application design, data management, and security architecture—and be very familiar with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of increasing adoption of cloud technologies and operating models.Find a Training Partner Online Self-Study
- Explain the history of Cloud Computing and its impact on business and IT Architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating “as a Service”
- Explain the impact of Cloud Computing on Service Management
- Understand Consumer & Provider Perspectives on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Evaluating a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Migrating and transitioning to a Cloud environment
- Module 1: History of Cloud Computing
- Module 2: Impact of Cloud Computing
- Module 3: Technology Engineering of Cloud Computing
- Module 4: Cloud Computing Solution Architectures
- Module 5: Cloud Service Lifecycle
- Module 6: Service Transition and Service Transformation
- Module 7: Consumer Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Module 8: Provider Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Module 9: Cloud Ecosystem
- Module 10: Types of XaaS Solutions
- Module 11: Targeting the Right Solution Architecture
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Senior Developers
3 Steps to Certification
Below are the steps for taking exams to earn your CCC certification.
CCC certification programmes teach the bigger-picture aspects of new and emerging technologies, and are an ideal starting point for anyone, or any organisation, looking to get ‘Digital Ready’.
Browse CCC Certifications
You can find the full list of the CCC Training Partner and filter them by their location. However, in case you cannot find a CCC training near your location you can always opt for a self-study solution.
CCC Training Partner | Online Self-study
Generally, your training partner will book the certification exam for you. If you have chosen an online self-study option you will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material.
Start Your Free Mock Exam
Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification Path
Cloud best practices and principles bridge the gap between technical cloud skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
The certification path shows how various certifications can be used in conjunction with a CCC credential.
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council (and that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary). It is further recommended that participants are TOGAF Certified (or its equivalent).
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certificate.
Are You Ready to Take the Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your cloud knowledge.Start Your Mock Exam
The role-based alignment of the CCC cloud courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.