Professional Cloud Security Manager Certification
The Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) certification enables the learner to understand how to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models and also how to design security in the cloud infrastructure, configurations and applications running within a cloud computing environment.Find a Training Provider Self-Study
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze methods to secure data, operating systems, applications, and the overall infrastructure of the cloud.
- Module 1: Certification Program Introduction
- Module 2: Cloud Computing: Security, Risks, and Governance
- Module 3: Physical and Operations Security: A Shared Responsibility
- Module 4: Security Management Controls in Cloud Computing
- Module 5: Legal, Contractual, and Operational Monitoring in the Cloud
- Module 6: Network Security Management in the Cloud
- Module 7: Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Capacity/Performance Planning
- Module 8: Advanced Cloud Security Management Practices
- IT Security Professionals (e.g., Security Engineers, Analysts and Architectures)
- IT Risk and Compliance Professionals (e.g., Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers).
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Network Engineers/Administrators
- Email System Administrators
Professional Cloud Security Manager Certification Path
Cloud best practices and principles bridge the gap between technical cloud skills and the desired business outcomes encountered in practice.
The certification path shows how various certifications can be used in conjunction with a CCC credential.
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. The candidate should have attended a practitioner level training covering the concepts of cloud security. It is also recommended that participants have achieved a Cloud Technology Associate certification from CCC or its equivalent. This is to demonstrate that the participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Security Manager Certificate.
Are You Ready to Take the Professional Cloud Security Manager Exam?
We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your cloud knowledge.Request the Mock Exam
The role-based alignment of the CCC cloud courses helps ensure that the material speaks to the unique interests of specific IT and Operational roles and units within organizations from small to Fortune 500.