Why Cloud Credential Council Certifications?
In the digital era, what is that which is not moving over the Cloud? Hence it is critical not for individuals or organization but in fact, for the nation to skill up their people in the digital space. Cloud technology is endless and without boundaries. So, the possibilities to grow oneself and up-skill are equally diverse. And this is where the challenge lies.
Should I start learning about popular cloud tools like the AWS, Azure, or should I read about Cloud in general? Either of the options brings in more questions and a possible risk of missing out on important opportunities (in a negative connotation) and therefore most of us get into learning about the cloud, without the destination in sight. What if I am not interested in specific tool training or to read about cloud technology in general? Then what?
This is where the Cloud Credential Council organization (CCC) captured my attention a year back. Upon doing my research on CCC and their offerings, I realized that this is something I was looking for. And it would greatly help in shaping my professional career in Cloud.
Why? The reasons lie in the value I realized once I became a part of this great institution.
- Vendor Neutral: There is no denying the fact there are offerings of tools like AWZ or Azure, however, first and foremost you need to know what Cloud is in general – exactly what CCC offers.
- Not-for-profit: The motto of CCC is to spread knowledge in the areas of Cloud rather than building up the marketplace to sell its own product.
- Role-based Programs: One of the other most important reason for my choice for CCC was the offerings basis on the role, because managers, architects, developers, administrators, and novices have separate learning paths.
- Worldwide Recognition & Presence: The certifications programs from CCC are valued in the industry across the globe.
- Democratic Community: CCC provides a platform where anyone can contribute to building up the knowledge and practices in the field of Cloud. Hence democratically it is for people, of people and by people.
- Aligned with the Industry: CCC partnered with organizations like Microsoft, VMWare, Salesforce, HP, IBM, Cisco to build & bridge the foundation by understanding and delivering the needs of the market.
Throughout my journey with CCC (which is still continuing), I have enriched myself in the Cloud domain which would not have been possible otherwise. This, in turn, has given me a direction to think and shape not only my career path but also the organization I work for.
Where to start? Go through the Certifications and Resources path first. This will help in assessing your goals and objectives. Thereafter, under the Partners section find the nearest training center and if not able to locate, contact the ever-active support team to kick-start your exciting experience with CCC.
Never miss an interesting article
Get our latest news, tutorials, guides, tips & deals delivered to your inbox.