Knowledge Byte: Insight Into Cloud Lifecycle Management
Broadly speaking, lifecycle management can be segmented into the need to configure the platform, create deployment profiles, and the need for the platform to adapt or scale to usage demands based on policies defined.
A more detailed set of activities are behind each of these broad categories depicted in the figure.
● Easy-to-use cloud administration and user self-service portal.
● Flexible service design and provisioning with the service catalog.
● Intelligent policy-based placement and ongoing operations with the industry’s first service governor.
● Secure multi-tenancy based on deep network integrations.
● Ongoing operations with integrated ITIL processes, including performance and capacity management.
● Support for heterogeneity, including physical, virtual, multi-hypervisor, public cloud integrations, and more.
Related products to help you upskill
The industry-recognized CCC Professional Cloud Administrator certification provides you a hands-on, practical approach to Cloud provisioning for administrators and touches upon all the aspects of administering Cloud services. The training covers best practices on Cloud administration, Open Source, as well as global vendor standards.
Never miss an interesting article
Get our latest news, tutorials, guides, tips & deals delivered to your inbox.