We want you to be satisfied, so all self-study courses purchased on itpreneurs.com can be refunded within 7 days. Please note that certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for refunds.
Handling Your Refund
Raise a refund request within 7 days of purchase of the course. A money-back guarantee is void if you have accessed more than 25% of any e-learning content or downloaded an eBook. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
Should you open a bank dispute, instead of asking for a refund, we will keep 50% of the disputed amount while we gather evidence for our submission of the dispute.
Please reach out to our customer support team through firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels from CEO down. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please contact our customer support team through email@example.com and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
Handling Your Complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via email within 2 business days.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
- We may impose a charge for handling your complaint in special circumstances. For example, we may charge you a fee where your complaint requires us to retrieve archived records that are more than 24 months old.
- Making a complaint should normally be free. If we think your complaint requires a charge, we will not impose one without discussion with you. If your complaint is upheld in your favour, and we have charged you complaint handling fees, we will refund you the full amount of the fees charged within 30 days.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with us, we urge you to contact our customer support team through firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of inquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
Complaints made to us are overseen by our Customer Support Management. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 15 business days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask Customer Support Management to escalate your complaint to senior management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management representative available to address the complaint as soon as possible (depending on availability).
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 10 business days.