Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? CCC is using Leapest for all the business accounts.
CCC Professional Cloud Security Manager Self-Study with Exam
The Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) course explores relevant concepts related to security, risk, and compliance within the cloud computing environment. The course enables the participants to apply the underpinning security concepts into an enterprise cloud computing environment. The risks and the impact of cloud computing must be understood in terms of both business and technical security challenges and their effect on business and technical governance and policy.
This course helps the participants in understanding, applying and analyzing how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users and groups; and ways that the security manager can secure the data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
The product includes: Self-Study e-book, Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam, Practice Questions (Presentation Pack), Exam Preparation Guide, Mock Exam
Certificate: Professional Cloud Security Manager
Duration in hours: 16
Domain: Cloud Computing
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Computing: Security, Risks, and Governance
- Physical and Operations Security: A Shared Responsibility
- Security Management Controls in Cloud Computing
- Legal, Contractual, and Operational Monitoring in the Cloud
- Network Security Management in the Cloud
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Capacity/Performance Planning
- Advanced Cloud Security Management Practices
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze methods to secure data, operating systems, applications, and the overall infrastructure of the cloud.
The PCS course will be of interest to:
- IT Security Professionals (e.g., Security Engineers, Analysts and Architectures)
- IT Risk and Compliance Professionals (e.g., Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers).
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Network Engineers/Administrators
- Email System Administrators
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 75 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
No. of Questions: 25 simple multiple choice
Pass Grade: 65%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.