CCC Associate Members
Associate Members support CCC and the overall approach to digital transformation. There are no firm obligations associated with Associate Members, but there are very interesting upsides. For example, every Associate Member is allowed to contribute to the further development of CCC content, and thereby influence the direction CCC is taking.Become a CCC Member
- These are active endorser of the CCC, and help the CCC in the development of new certification programs.
- Forerunners can nominate participants to contribute to Working Groups.
- Forerunners can nominate participants for the Editorial Board of the CCC.
- Forerunners can associate their name and logo with the CCC and market their status as a Member.
- Ambassadors are individuals recognized for their expertise and ambition to promote CCC in their local community.
- Ambassadors are associated with a CCC Forerunners in good standing.
- Ambassadors are appointed by the CCC Managing Director for 1-year terms.
- Ambassadors are CCC volunteers who commit to providing a minimum of 1 day of service each month.
- The CCC also maintains Members, these are organizations who support the CCC and the CCC mission and vision, but who are not actively engaged with the CCC.
- Members are able to use the CCC Member logo.