Since its formation in 1999, Glenfis Ag has established itself as First-Mover in the market; and has continuously advanced the ITIL Best Practice philosophy and methods as well as the certification of service management organisations in Switzerland. As First-Adapter we have aligned our own processes in accordance with these methods. And as the first business enterprise in Switzerland to achieve the ISO 20000 certification in February 2008; since then annually approved in follow-up audits. This is a practical wealth of experience that our experts bring to their projects.
The basic principles of integrated IT Principles are also the focal point for our own actions. To demonstrate that we do not only understand IT service management in theory, but also live these methods ourselves, we would like to present our performance record:
- As the first business enterprise in Switzerland Glenfis received the ISO 20000 certification from KPMG; since then we have been approved annually.
- The SGS Eduqua certification training emphasises competence and guarantees a quality transparency.
- With the final stage of the EXIN accreditation, Glenfis becomes the first official training institute in Switzerland for all three ITIL training levels: Foundation, practitioner and service manager.
- With the accreditation for training certified ISO 20000 consultants and auditors of the itSMF organisation, Glenfis assumes a further pioneering role.
- The service offer «Implementation to certified Service Provider Organisation» is chosen for the «Swiss IT Award 2005».