Avnet Technology Solutions Expands Its Cloud Training Offerings in the U.S. and Canada
Avnet guides partners through tailored training roadmaps and certification preparation to enhance their off-premise cloud solutions expertise TEMPE, Ariz., August 15, 2012 – Avnet Technology Solutions, the global IT solutions distribution leader and an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), today announced a new training framework available through its recently launched Avnet Cloud Solutions group. The framework is designed to enable Avnet’s independent software vendor (ISV), managed service provider (MSP) and value-added reseller (VAR) partners in the U.S. and Canada to compete successfully in the off-premise cloud computing market. It includes fundamental, advanced and mastery training related to developing a cloud practice, specializing in high-growth off-premise cloud workloads and gaining in-depth expertise in off-premise cloud offerings.
- Cloud Credential Council Names Marcel Heilijgers Executive Director
- International Cloud Credential Council Offers Website in Spanish and Portuguese
- Cloud Credential Council Experiences Global Growth and Success After First Year
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials Targets Growing Need for Cloud Computing Skills
- New NIST Cloud Roadmaps
- More cloud growth
- What skills are needed in the cloud?
- CompTIA and ITpreneurs Collaborate on New Cloud Computing Credential
- A Call for Cloud Computing Subject Matter Experts!
- Cloud Credential Council adds social media presence