The Cloud Credential Council Releases Professional Level Cloud Certifications -- First Courses Available in September 2013
PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 20, 2013) - Addressing the global cloud skills gap is the number one priority to help accelerate the successful adoption of Cloud. To help close this gap the Cloud Credential Council is releasing the Professional level series and offering this at European and US conferences in September 2013.
Companies are recognizing the potential of cloud computing to transform their business, and they are searching for talent with the necessary skills to help them maximize their investment.
The Cloud Credential Council addresses these needs by involving leading cloud organizations to help develop corporate guidance and cloud certification standards.
The CCC is releasing five certifications at the Professional level:
- Cloud Administrator (available late 2013 / early 2014)
- Cloud Developer (available late 2013 / early 2014)
- Cloud Security/Governance (available late October 2013)
- Cloud Service Manager (available end of August 2013)
- Cloud Solutions Architect (available end of August 2013).
"We are pleased to announce that the Cloud Credential Council is ready to release the Professional level Cloud certifications to address the growing Cloud skills and certifications gap in the market. We look forward to the first deliveries at the upcoming 2013 ITpreneurs Global Partner Summit and TSANet conferences in early September where the Cloud Solutions Architect and Cloud Service Manager certification courses will be offered," says Marcel Heilijgers, Executive Director of the Cloud Credential Council.
Certification courses on offer in Europe: CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager and CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect. September 2-3 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Registrations at www.itpreneurssummit.com.
Certification courses on offer in the US: CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect. September 10-12 near San Jose, CA. Registrations at www.tsanet.org/20years
More certification courses will be on offer at conferences across the globe, eg Cloud Expo Asia in Singapore in November 2013, and additional certification courses will be offered through our globally expanding partner network on www.cloudcredential.org/upcoming-course.
About the Cloud Credential Council
The Cloud Credential Council is leading the way in defining global cloud training and certification standards. Together with its members the CCC develops cloud implementation guidance for organizations, as well as training and certification standards to address the global cloud skills gap, leveraging a global partner -- and member network. The Cloud Credential Council operates globally and can be found online at www.cloudcredential.org.
228 Hamilton Ave, 3rd Floor, Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Announcing New Working Group on Cloud Forensics
- VMware Joins the Cloud Credential Council
- Public Review of Professional level Cloud Syllabi open until April 21 2013
- First Content Partner Starts Courseware Development
- Avnet Technology Solutions Expands Its Cloud Training Offerings in the U.S. and Canada
- Cloud Credential Council Names Marcel Heilijgers Executive Director
- International Cloud Credential Council Offers Website in Spanish and Portuguese
- Cloud Credential Council Experiences Global Growth and Success After First Year
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials Targets Growing Need for Cloud Computing Skills
- New NIST Cloud Roadmaps